Sunday, June 21, 2009

JFC


Excerpt from a random script that I've been trying to finish for long. There's nothing more enraging than thoughts that refuse to flow out as words. I need the words, and I'm waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what my life has become. Waking up to the musty smell of an apartment that’s far from clean, and sipping stale coffee, taking a moment out to wonder what crap they fill the packet up with.

And then there’s the routine.

Staring through the dirty tainted glass windows of the bus on the way to work trying to comprehend the meaning of it all. I see the World fly by in shades of yellow and brown, I see hunger, I witness poverty lined along the border of the darn street. And it hardly stirs a feeling in me.

I feel nothing. I’m a programmed monotonous neighborhood-friendly by-product of everything that’s wrong with humanity.

I’m that annoying blinking cursor on your word processor, the one that makes your fingers twitch in irritation and hit the keyboard.

I am nothing, and I want to die.

The stain, it’s in my heart. And there is no cure, no other choice but to endure the slow serenade of hopelessness.

I am nothing. Let me die.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wait, and I wait. Free.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Potru...

Free..

All is nothing, All is free..

Free..

Jjkk said...

chalo chalo.....

CkisgoD said...

@GS

Yeah, man. Free! :)

CkisgoD said...

@Jagan

Ennada chalo chalo.. yaara paathu da chalo chalo?!

Lol.. Gounder rocks.. free..

Vinay said...

I dunno if u'll agree or not but this narrative is SO like a mix of fight club and Max Payne.

Optimistic Nihilism said...

poi saavu da no one asked you to live free

CkisgoD said...

I was afraid of that.. these topics, they've been beaten to death :)

CkisgoD said...

@Mle

Free.. :)

enigma said...

monotonous neighborhood-friendly-by-product steals the show:):)